The YHC5150X FieldMate Handheld Communicator is the latest HART® Communicator from Yokogawa. All HART® field devices can be configured, polled, and trimmed utilizing a Windows Embedded CE™ based system for faster processing and greater storage capacity. All options are standard and no subscription is required. The YHC5150X is a full function, DD Direct, HART® Communicator supporting universal, common practice, and device specific commands for commissioning, configuration, and maintenance operations.
A short listing of some of the more prominent features that make the YHC5150X a powerful universal HART communicator include:
- Reads manufacturers' DDs in their native format without the need for translations
- HART®-compliant modem communicates with any registered or unregistered HART® Device
- Features an ergonomic, handheld design
- Enhanced 4.3" diagonal anti-glare touchscreen with color graphic display (no stylus required)
- Full QWERTY keyboard for commissioning new transmitters
- On-Demand Help Menus and teachable device-specific short cuts
- More than twice the battery capacity of any handheld communicator
- Manage device information through PC connection
The video below provides additional detail and an overview of the product in action. More information on the HART Communicator, as well as other innovative products to improve productivity and effectiveness, is available from a product specialist.